Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back on the Horse

So, it’s been a good bit of time since the last post, and frankly it’s been a discouraging couple of months for this particular project. I headed to the states last October with high hopes that a few leads would pan out into at least a few more leads.

It wasn’t to be.

On the bright side, I’ve had a fair amount of work since I got back from that trip – a couple of short pieces for Plaza Sesamo (the Spanish language version of Sesame Street), a video for the International Organization for Migrations, and a video for the largest cement company in Bolivia.

And I’ve got a handful of shorts in the works also.

And I’m picking up a few more leads for A Miner’s Luck. It’s going to be a lot of work, but it’s time to pick up the torch again on this project. So I’m off in search of a few small family foundations.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.